WVCA is excited to announce Jeremy as our 2020-2021 Student Spotlight!
“My son Jeremy has a smile that can light up a room. He also has a witty and hilarious personality to go with it! Jeremy has some obstacles to face in life but meets them with such courage and strength.”–Alison Heck, Current WVCA Parent
Learn more about WVCA’s 2020-2021 student spotlight, Jeremy, in this year’s Annual Appeal Letter – Click Here!
“Jeremy has cerebral palsy, a visual impairment, a speech disorder, and uses a wheelchair. He attends Wyoming Valley Children’s Association (WVCA) five days a week and he absolutely loves it. Jeremy first received therapy services from WVCA through the PA Early Intervention home-based program and then transitioned to WVCA’s Preschool and Kindergarten.
Your support will help give WVCA families, like mine, hope for a brighter tomorrow. As COVID-19 has impacted many facets of our lives, I know this might be a hard time to donate. However, your support, no matter the size, can give local children who are facing formidable challenges…hope. Hope that they can one day talk, play, and grow alongside their peers. Thank you for considering a donation to WVCA despite these difficult circumstances.”–Alison Heck, Current WVCA Parent
How can I give back to WVCA?
- NEW Round-Up Giving Program – donate your spare change to WVCA!
- NEW monthly giving options.
- Mail your cash or check donations to 1133 Wyoming Ave, Forty Fort, PA 18704. Make checks payable to WVCA.
- View Annual Appeal Letter –> Here
- WVCA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, all donations are tax-deductible as allowable by law.
- Questions? Reach out to Christine Meluskey at 570-714-1246 or email@example.com.