WVCA is excited to announce Regan and Hank as our 2021-2022 Student Spotlights!
“You may have never met Regan or Hank, but your past support of WVCA has helped them grow in ways I never thought possible. Every student at WVCA has unique developmental and supportive needs, and this fantastic school provides them all with a warm and nurturing environment in which to grow. Because of you, my children are receiving a solid foundation of developmental and academic skills, and I am proud to share their stories with you.”Megan Vowler, Current WVCA Parent
Learn more about WVCA’s 2021-2022 student spotlights, Regan and Hank, in this year’s Annual Appeal Letter – Click Here!
“Regan started at WVCA when she was 16 months old. At that time, she was not walking or talking but we knew she was ready for a more structured environment. Regan has Down syndrome, so we wanted to send her to a school that would celebrate her uniqueness and also push her to do her best. Regan has grown from the infant/toddler room to an inclusive preschool room. She is now walking, running, talking in sentences, and continues to love going to school.
After seeing Regan’s success in this diverse and special school, we never hesitated to send our son Hank through the same programs. Hank is a very verbal 2-year-old, and I have no doubt that it’s in part due to the encouragement from his teachers. I love that my son will learn and grow in an environment that is inclusive of students with ALL abilities and he will continue to grow his empathy, compassion, and patience at WVCA.”
None of this would be possible without the support of passionate community leaders – like YOU! Your past support of WVCA has given families, like mine, the resources they need to help their children succeed. As COVID-19 has impacted so many areas of our lives, I know this might still be a hard time to donate. Thank you for considering a donation to WVCA despite these difficult circumstances.”–Megan Vowler, Current WVCA Parent
How can I give back to WVCA?
- Sign-up for WVCA’s unique Round-Up Giving Program – donate your spare change to support our programs.
- Support through monthly giving options and join the Children’s Circle Club.
- Mail your cash or check donations to WVCA at 1133 Wyoming Ave, Forty Fort, PA 18704. Make checks payable to WVCA.
- Download the Annual Appeal Letter –> Here
- Spread the word! Like, share, and comment on WVCA social media posts. Facebook – Click here and Instagram – Click here
- Remember, WVCA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and all donations are tax-deductible as allowable by law.
- Questions? Reach out to Christine Meluskey at 570-714-1246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- THANK YOU!