Back by popular demand, WVCA will again host an Online Silent Auction! While we would have loved to celebrate in-person, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, WVCA’s Blue and Gold Gala will again transform into an Online Silent Auction.
NEW this year are four (4) ways to participate:
1. Bid in the Online Silent Auction – View Items
2. Make a “No-Show” donation – Donate Here
3. Purchase cash raffle tickets – $2,500 Grand Prize!
4. Indulge in a take-out dinner from the Woodlands – View Menu
Online Silent Auction
Dozens of unique & local items!
Thursday, March 25th through Saturday, March 27th
Website -> www.wvca.cbo.io
Make a $150.00 “No-Show” donation in lieu of an event ticket this year.
Mail donations to 1133 Wyoming Ave, Forty Fort, PA 18704
Donation Online -> Click Here
Cash Raffle Tickets
$20.00 per ticket or $100.00 for ten (10)
$2,500 grand prize
Pay by cash or check ONLY
Mail payments to 1133 Wyoming Ave, Forty Fort, PA 18704
Download Form -> Click Here
Sponsorships & Program Book Ads
WVCA is currently accepting sponsorship donations and ads for our online program book. We anticipate this event will reach and engage 3X as many people as compared to our usual in-person Gala. Sponsorships benefits include:
- Promotion on our online silent auction platform. Website: https://wvca.cbo.io
- A spotlight in WVCA’s newsletter, which is emailed to over 2,000 contacts.
- Promotion on WVCA social media accounts, which will be utilizing paid promotional advertisements.
- ALL sponsorship level amounts are fully tax-deductible.
- In addition to traditional benefits such as: ads in our online program book, opportunities for media coverage, etc.,
Silent Auction Item Donations
Do you want to increase marketing for your business, engage new customers, and/or support an amazing, local cause? Then consider donating an item, gift card, or service certificate to WVCA’s Online Silent Auction! Local businesses and passionate community members can all donate needed items for our online event. Learn more below:
- To donate an item for the auction, please download the packet below and return the donation form and item no later than March 19, 2021.
- Arrangements can also be made for the item to be picked up directly if that is more convenient. Please email email@example.com for assistance.
- All contributors will be acknowledged on our online auction website at https://wvca.cbo.io and through WVCA’s social media platforms.
Visit our Facebook Page for more information and special announcements! Contact Christine Mackin-Meluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.