Together with AllOne Charities, Wyoming Valley Children’s Association is participating in Giving Tuesday.
On Tuesday, November 30, 2021, the world will come together to celebrate all acts of giving. Giving Tuesday is a global generosity movement held each year on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. WVCA is proud to share our mission during this day of generosity, and we hope you will join us!
WVCA is one of 46 organizations that are partnering with AllOne Charities, each organization focuses on making our community a better place by changing the health outcomes of people living in our region. WVCA is proud to offer quality therapy, well-rounded education services, and a celebrated inclusive environment for children of ALL abilities.
Please consider making a donation to help support WVCA’s programs on Giving Tuesday! Through matching donations and prizes, you can double your impact when you donate to WVCA on this 24-hour day of giving.
Please find below some of the match opportunities provided by our friends at AllOne Charities:
- AllOne Charities will match 1:1 the first $1,000 raised by WVCA, making $1,000 turn into $2,000 for our programs!
- An additional $1,000 will be given to the organization that raises the most money on Giving Tuesday.
- An additional $1,000 will be given to the organization that has the most individual donors on Giving Tuesday.
- For every $250 raised, WVCA’s name will be entered into a “Random Acts of Kindness” prize drawing to win $1,000 – the more money raised, the more chances to win these additional prizes.
- Donate Online: https://formstack.io/8DCDB
- Mail Your Donation: Checks need to be made out to “AllOne Charities” and mailed to 83 East Union Street, Wilkes Barre, PA, 18701 with WVCA in the memo line.