As a service to our WVCA families, our therapists have compiled a list of speech, physical and occupational tips, lessons and activities for families while school is suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We hope that these resources will help our WVCA children to not fall behind in their therapy goals.
We will continue to update these lists with new activities and information, as appropriate.
- What to do when speech therapy is temporarily unavailable — Read Here
- Speech 2020 Calendar – Keeping speech and language skills sharp with activities for each day and week!
- March 2020 – Specific speech activities for the month of March.
- Understanding speech evaluation terminology – Read Here
- Speech evaluation overview – Read Here
- Questions? Contact a WVCA speech therapist by clicking on their name: Caitlin Baloga, Cornelia (Nel) Chmil, Stacey Raijski, Beth Shovlin, Anne Zaborny.
- PowerPoint with multiple physical therapy activities – Click Here
- Easy at home occupational therapy activities – Click Here
- Comprehensive guide to at home occupational therapy tips and techniques – Click Here
- Simply OT – A Facebook page dedicated to sharing OT activities. It was developed by WVCA’s Occupational Therapist, Kristina Toussaint.