Do you need more information on children’s activities, local services, or community resources? Please check out the links below:
- The Autism Collaborative Centers of Excellence = https://www.alloneforautism.org/
- Linking families with children and/or adults with special needs = http://www.parenttoparent.org/
- Supporting families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) = http://www.autismsafe.org/
- The Early Learning GPS = www.earlylearninggps.com This is an interactive online tool for families that has great tips and reliable resources. Create a free map for your child to follow his milestones, save fun activities, and more.
- The Autism Center at Misericordia University = https://www.misericordia.edu/campus-community/clinics-centers/autism
- Directory of local children’s activities and family resources = https://wilkesbarre.macaronikid.com/
- Find things to do, local shops, restaurants, and more on DiscoverNEPA = https://www.discovernepa.com/
Follow WVCA on Social Media!