Wyoming Valley Children’s Association is now enrolling for Fall 2021-2022 Kindergarten classes. We launched our successful Kindergarten for the first time in 2019, and the program continues to grow. Our classes will be 100% in-person this Fall, with proper COVID-19 safety guidelines in place.
Scholarships are still available! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-714-1246 TODAY!
WVCA’s Kindergarten creates an environment rich in learning and social opportunities. Our unique, inclusive classrooms focus on individual growth and development for each and every student. We pride ourselves on being inclusive – as we serve children from birth to Kindergarten age with a variety of developmental conditions, as well as typically developing children.
Why Choose WVCA for Kindergarten?
- 100% in-person learning in a healthy and safe environment
- Dedicated and professional teachers
- Small class sizes
- Curriculum and classroom activities designed to advance each student
- Indoor and outdoor play space
- Before and after school care available
- Affordable tuition (Ask us about our financial aid and scholarships!)
- Speech, Occupational, Physical and Music Therapy
Call 570-714-1246 or email email@example.com to reserve your spot today!
Next Steps for Enrollment:
- Contact WVCA Education Supervisor, Silver Canfield at 570-714-1246, or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss tuition pricing and scholarship options.
- Contact WVCA for a visit to the classroom and to complete a Kindergarten Registration Form. *Note: Form is only an intent and registration is not finalized until all steps of the process are completed.
- Families of children who have an IEP, contact your service coordinator to let them know you want to attend WVCA. During transition meetings tell your school you want to attend WVCA’s Kindergarten! If your child has an IEP the school district must agree to place your child at WVCA for Kindergarten.
- Complete all enrollment paperwork and meet with Teachers!